The Sixth Annual Information Security Summit
Friday, May 16, 2014 from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
Universal City Hilton
Register today to secure your spot and look forward to a full day of learning & networking.
Special advance rates now available:
$149 for ISSA members & Affiliates and $199 for non-members
Prices will go up April 16th, 2014.
With a fabulous array of all-star speakers, don’t forget to add this event to your calendar!
- Richard Clarke, former National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism for the United States
- Jackie Lacey, District Attorney of Los Angeles County
- Jeremiah Grossman, Interim CEO, WhiteHat Security
- Marcus Ranum, CSO, Tenable
- Marc Maiffret, CTO, Beyond Trust
- Roland Cloutier, CSO, ADP
- Jim Manico, Secure Coding Instructor and Author, Global OWASP Board of Directors
Sleeping rooms at the Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City are available at the discounted rate of $169.00 + tax for the dates of May 14-17, 2014. You may register online at ISSA – LA’s dedicated site:
Reservations may also be made by calling 1-800-445-8667 and mentioning “ISSA.”
These rates are valid based on availability for reservations made until April 27, 2014.
Super Shuttle offers a 10% discount to our attendees who reserve online at:
Non-discounted one-way rates are:
• Bob Hope (Burbank) Airport: $12.00
• Los Angeles International Airport: $22.00
Taxis to the hotel are approximately $25 from Burbank Airport and $85 from LAX.